6+ Weeks With Subchorionic Hemmoraging

Hi, i'm 30 y/o and pregnant with my first baby. Upon finding out that I'm pregnant through positive PT, I had a TVS prior to meeting with an OB as advised by my sister. As the sonologist was doing the procedure, she mentioned I had some light bleeding and that I had to inform my OB about it. When I met with my OB, that was the first thing she noticed from the result then proceeded to do an IE on me and ask if I had pain points to where her fingers were pressing, I didn't feel any pain. She asked if I experienced any type of spotting, I said I didn't. The result of my TVS also mentioned that my baby's heartbeat was at 111 instead of the 120 we're hoping to get. Afterwards she recommended I take Heragest for 14 days and undergo another TVS after so she can assess. I am bedrest and don't experience a lot of symptoms except for tender breasts and insomnia. I was wondering if any one else had experienced subchorionic hemmoraging and what was advised to you by your OB? Do you experience a majority of the pregnancy symptoms?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Same lang tayo sis, basta sundin advise ng doctor, may oral and vaginal pampakapit din. Tumagal din almost 3 months gamutan ko. Hindi rin ako aq masyado nagkaroon ng pregnancy symptoms pero okay na c bb.