Stress And Depression

Hello, I'm 21 and 3 months pregnant. This is my first baby. I know the first trimester is very critical for the development of my baby but I've been really stressed and depressed since the very beginning of my pregnancy. It's because I feel like a failure for being pregnant this early. My family was really disappointed with me but eventually accepted the baby and supports me since I still don't have a job but I already graduated last April this year. Sometimes, I can't help to be depressed because my pregnancy was very sudden and I feel like I won't be successful because of what happened to me ? I also don't want to feel this way since it will affect my baby. I need some advices mommies. Thank you.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Same case here. Kakagraduate ko lang din ng April then balak ko kumuha ng board exam. Nagrereview while nag wowork but unfortunately nabuntis ako and ang daming sumbat at disappointment ang nangyari pero ginawa ko nagpakatatag ako at ayokong makunan kaya nasa partner ko ako ngayon para iwas stress. Kawawa naman kase yung baby. Pero ngayon tanggap na nila ko at ang baby ko dami na ngang gamit si baby eh. Hehe! I do believe that time pass by matatanggap at matatanggap nila yung situation mo at maaachieve pa na tin ang gusto nating marating sa buhay. Kaya fight lang. πŸ€—β€

Magbasa pa