sleepless nights

Im 20 weeks pregnant and i have been having a sleepless nights for the pass few days. Kept turning here and there but i still couldn't find better position to sleep.. anyone have this issue?

841 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im at my 34th weeks now and My sleep routine is super off and I had bad insomnia all since my first tri. Told my doctor and was prescribed this "Promathezine" for me that aids in poor sleep and morning sickness. I take half a pill every night when i have insonmia. The side effect is that the medicine last pretty long and usually I'll sleep alot through the next day too. But you can seek your doctors opinion on this. Mummy cant sleep = bad for the pregnancy journey. You need more sleep!

Read more

hello mommies out there need some answers po .. pangatlo ko napo tong pinagbubuntis ko . but ngayon lang ako nkaranas ng nagkaka SPOTTING ng madami to the point na sumasakit talaga tiyan ko, ngayo 20w-6days nko ngayon hindi nko dinudugo . pero kimikirot tlaga tiyan ko kapag tumitigas siya or kapag lumilikot siya feel ko talaga nasa puson ko siya palagi nakaka feel tlaga ako ng kirot need ko naba siya ipa ultrasound ? pls anwesr mi nag aalala napo ako

Read more
3y ago

Consult your OB na po mamshie, kasi yung OB ko nagadvise na kapag daw nagbleed ako sabihan ko sya agad para maresetahan ng pampakapit. Di po normal magbleed ng 2nd trimester

You might find it hard to fall asleep because of anxiety, aches and pains and frequent need to urinate. It's normal and quite common. When you sleep, always try to lie down on your left side. This will help to increase the amount of blood and nutrients that reach your baby. There's more information in these articles: https://sg.theasianparent.com/safe-sleeping-positions-pregnancy https://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-sleep-better-during-your-pregnancy

Read more

Same here, 20weeks and 3 days. .hirap na din aq s pagtulog kc bumibigat n ung tummy q,masakit sya kc nababanat tlga, i bought maternity pillow, somehow nkakatulong nman. .kaso nagigising nman aq due to peeing and s hapdi ng sikmura, gutom pla kya alangang oras eh nsa kitchen aq. .boy kc kya matakaw daw. .anyway maoovercome din natin to momshies. .always pray and strengthen d faith. .GODBLESS. .

Read more
4y ago

Me too! Nov 4 din me mamsh. Nagigising din sa gutom. Waaa

Currently 20 weeks pregnant as well and having the same experience since I was used to sleeping on my back before I got pregnant. Now that we’re recommended and advised to sleep on our side (preferably on the left), still waking up due to leg cramps and being uncomfortable despite having pillows on my back and in between my knees. They said that I need to stretch out before sleeping so that this can be lessened or avoided.

Read more

I'm 20 weeks pregnant also. Last week hirap din ako mag sleep . Kahit anung position Ko wala pa din till umabot na Ko NG am medjo naka sleep na Ko but sobrang babaw NG sleep Ko kaya bumabawi nalang ako NG sleep sa tanghali. But now okie na ulit slip Ko sa night. May position is always nakatihaya. Dun ako comfortable makatulog kasi. Okie lang po kaya un position Ko na makatiyaha pag matutong?

Read more
VIP Member

Time check: 1:18AM Been playing mobile games, scrolled FB endlessly and now here in this app, Ang lakas na ng hilik ng asawa ko, here I am, mulat, gustong matulog, inaantok pero di makatulog!!! I thought it is just my insomia attacking, thenafter reading comments here I realize it is probably my hormones, ksi 20 weeks halos lhat and di makatulog same prob with me... :(

Read more

Hi mommies. I also had difficulty sleeping until my husband bought a maternity pillow. It really helped a lot. It's made tlaga for pregnant women pra may tamang placing yung ulo, tyan, paa at mga kamay mo which is a big factor for our comfort to get sleep. Try nyo po lalo na while listening to music for the baby, di nyo na mamamalayan, nakatulog na kayo. 👍

Read more
4y ago

San po nabili maternity pillow? Tia

Same here can't sleep as well 🤯sakit sa ulo minsan,almost the morning sun arrived before I got my sleep mode.huhuhu I'm on my 20 wks 4days today.I also sleeped on my leftside now cause I'm running out of breath and also feeling drowned when I sleep on my center post.👶🤰 sometimes it helps me to have a great sleeping music for baby while lying in bed.💤💤🎶🎹

Read more

Try to buy some pregnancy pillow it really helps or else mag lagay ng unan sa Gitnang legs then sa side ng tiyan then left side is the proper position lalo na kay baby. Mag nap pag umaga or usually hapon para makabawi ng tulog I'm 24weeks now salamat sa diyos nakakatulog ng maayos. I'm just suffering a little bit of cramps on my legs last 2days ago. Working mom here :)

Read more