Sleepless nights

Im currently at 20 weeks right now and i've been having sleepless nights these days. Will always sleep at 3-4AM and wake up in the afternoon. Is this normal? Also, i've been having these whitehead-like textures coming out of my nipples. Googled about it and it says that my breasts are getting ready for milk. But i've asked a few friends but none of them had the same issue. Is this normal too?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I slept earlier and earlier; at approximately 8.30pm, I’m tired and sleepy, ~9pm+ I will fell asleep; will wake up through the night to pee. But usually fully awake at around 5-6am. Some night I wake up at 2-3am and could not sleep any more. But I don’t feel extremely fatigue or tired thereafter. So I guess it is normal to have different sleeping patterns. I guess each pregnant ladies will have different sleeping timing.

Read more
VIP Member

I am currently not working too. So I stay awake until 1-1.30 am and wake up about 9-9.15 am. In between I'll wake up atleast twice to pee. And sometimes I can't get back to sleep easily. I also sleep during daytime. atleast an hour. I checked with my gynec and she said it's normal. I'm not sure about the nipples though. I'm week 24 and I don't have it yet. I'm FTM 😊

Read more
VIP Member

Both seems normal, especially the erratic sleep! If you want to be certain about the nipples, you can bring it up at your next appt but it's most likely nothing to worry about. When I had my firstborn, I had bloody discharge coming out of my breasts around the 3rd trimester. Doc said that's normal too (after examining them).

Read more
VIP Member

Yes both symptoms are normal(: If you're concerned about whiteheads do consult your gynaecologist

4y ago

Noted! Thank you very much!

same here mommy i have whitehead something in my nipple im 20 weeks pregnant

VIP Member

Hi there..you might want to try Aulora pants? It helped with mine🤲

i also experiencing this lack of sleep now. im 19 weeks and 5 days.