TERMINATING MY PREGNANCY

I'm 20 weeks and 4 days and it's our anomaly scan today. We found out na may Amniotic Band Syndrome si baby. Natunaw yung brain and left hand nya because of too much Amniotic fluid. Di naman cause of genetics and there was nothing to do to prevent it. Even tho na maipanganak ok sya di ko maiiuwi because ilang oras lang mabuhuhay ang baby girl ko. I'm so sad and mas malungkot si hubby iyak sya ng iyak. He knows na di ako umiiyak infront of others, but di ko mapigilan when he started crying. So we decided to terminate my pregnancy on Monday. She's kicking rn while I'm crying :(( We already picked out a name and we started buying stuff for her :(( Ive prayed every night na sana maging healthy ,normal and safe si baby but I dont know what i did wrong. We took extra precautions pa nga :( Nakakalungkot ng sobra. I just wanna share and ask if gano katagal kaya ako mabubuntis ulit? I feel like I NEED to be pregnant again, I NEED to hold my baby kasi di ko makakaya yung lungkot. Btw I'm 21 and my hubby is 24. Edit: I already terminated my pregnancy mga mamsh :( it was hard pero atleast my baby girl is dancing in heaven with her grandaddy, no more pain. Thank you for all your comments, nakakaiyak I'm okay now physically but emotionally hindi pa, I always cry every night when I pray. I miss my active baby and my baby bump. We decided to call her Leilani β™‘ it's a Hawaiian name means heavenly flower. I also decided na mag vacation muna sa pinas, para mawala lungkot ko. It'll be sad and painful seeing my healthy baby nephews but they'll make me feel better. Labyu mga mamsh, thank you all for being with me on this painful journey.

TERMINATING MY PREGNANCY
236 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

pasecond opinion po kayo. ako kasi im 6 weeks pregnant. sabi nung unang OB ko. wala daw baby sa uterus ko walang heartbeat ectopic pregnancy daw. nagpasecond opinion ako. okay na sya may heartbeat na din si Baby ko. baka misdiagnosed lang po. try nyo paconsult sa iba.

5y ago

hahaha sana nga ikaw na lang yun. para di na makasira ng ozone layer yang hininga mo. HAHAHAHA mas kailangan mabuhay nung baby. sayang bakit sayo pa napunta yung buhay na yun.

confirm na po ba ung kay baby, ngtry na po ba kau ng 2nd or 3rd opinion.. may nabasa ako dati sa US nangyari pinapaterminate ng doctor kc may problem sa baby pero tinuloy pa din nila, paglabas ng baby normal naman.. ibang case naman pero kung nasipa naman baka ok nmn sya

TapFluencer

also pls dont blame yourself. u did all that u can to make sure your baby stays healthy. i know soon u will be blessed with your rainbow baby and you will be a great mom. ask your ob when is a safe time to try to be pregnant again kasi impt also maternal health mo

Praying for you & your hubby for next baby, hindi madali na tanggapin lalo pa at ginawa niyo lahat ng pag iingat.. one thing is for sure, meron pa better plan sa inyo si god, magtiwala tayoπŸ™stay strong.. napapa iyak aq sa baby girl mo ngaun πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Magbasa pa

I hope you don't rush into pregnancy... Give yourselves enough time to heal. Grieve for your lost child for pain demands to be felt. It'll be emotionally healthier for you to wait til you're fully healed in all aspects to be fair na rin sa inyong next baby.

Mommy mas ok na maaga nyo nalaman ang sitwasyon pasalamat nalang din at ligtas ka di cguro ito yung right time para syo pero Baka sa susunod na mga taon ay biyayaan kana ng healthy baby. Alagaan mo lang sarili mo sis. Wag ka pang hinaan ng loob.

Naiyak ako. My deepest sympathy to you and your hubby mommy. Not everything we are praying for will be granted but surely, God is listening. God has a better plan. It's okay to grief but you need to stay strong. Sending my hug to you ......

hi, mommy..I'm sorry to hear the news..let's put our faith in the Lord..keep fighting, mommy.You now have a beautiful baby angel watching over you and your hubby. No more pain and suffering for baby..God bless you mommy πŸ™β€

VIP Member

God is your baby's creator. The doctors may have a "say" but God has the final say to your situation. He can make your baby whole. Shalom. Nothing missing. Nothing lacking. Nothing broken. Sending love to you mommy. πŸ’—

VIP Member

I think na after 2 years, makakarecover na Yung uterus mo at viable na for pregnancy.Opinion ko lng Naman Yun. It's super sad to know your situation.nalungkot ako for you at sa baby mo. you gained an angel within your family.

5y ago

Hindi naman 2 years grabe πŸ˜‚ 3-6mos pwede n ulit