baby's kicking

hi, I'm 17th weeks pregnant, and i wonder hows the baby's kick feels like. can you see your baby moving on the surface of lower tummy?

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

for me i felt my baby kick if i lie down on my belly.but it hppn very rare.(speaking about 17weeks) it feels like a heartbeat kinda motion. and it will hppn fast.like a taping motion like that. and it feels like u want to pee. basically its a weird feeling. as ur baby gets bigger he/she gets stronger. u will most likely feel it when u are 20weeks. and if ur baby's leg is upward then u will feel more of it. im in my 21 weeks now and yes i do see and feel my baby kick and move.(i was underweight when i got pregnant ). trust me, u will know how and wen ur baby kicks or move. when ur first time feel it u will feel like its kinda weird(for me atleast)😂

Baca lagi
5y ago

my nurse says that an individual with small tummy can feel the baby movements at early stage of pregnancy.i guess we are the lucky ones😂. i too thought mine was gas. gas is more of a bubble feeling. u will know the difference once the baby gets bigger. some movements also can be mistaken by braxton hicks which i think i normally get too.but all these do have a different feeling to it.