I'm 1.6m tall , weighing 44.5 kg. I'm sick n tired of people always commenting " aiyoh , so skinny ! Must eat more !" .. what is wrong with being skinny ? It's not as if I don't eat . In fact I am a big eater but high metabolism . I am healthy n active too. N I'm married with two kids . Heck !

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi , I'm the same as you ladies , not sure what my weight is but ranging from 43kg to 44.5kg.. height of 1.65m , i too have two kids , i do get those comments like really alot...whereas my hubby is the one putting on weight . We should be proud of ourselves who gets to stay slim all the time , but sometimes i get jealous when i saw a girl/lady with a perfect body walk infront of my hubby because men tends to look..😔

Read more
VIP Member

just ignore those ignorant comments. They don't know you well!! It's good to be a big eater yet high metabolism! You are blessed!

Read more

I eat like a cow and yet I don't put on weight. Thanks to the metabolism. We are blessed and we should take this in our stride

7y ago

Agree:) do u ever get such kind of comments ?

Haha I'm only 40kg! N I also got 2 kids. It's a compliment so get a life

7y ago

Heheheh.. I just don't like when 1 of them asked me if I'm okie cos I'm so skinny ! WTF!

They r jealous! Haha :)

Same here. 158cm and 43kg.