Trying to handle emotions

I'm at 12 weeks now. Had a really bad morning today on my way to work. Was in the public bus and got harrassed for the first time in my life. I had to stand since it was crowded but someone with a pram just got up and shoved infront of me, without an "excuse me" for me to move. I didn't have the space to move away initially due to his pram blocking me and another passenger beside me to give way. The next thing I knew he was throwing insults at me and threaten to take a video of me. I managed to move and he was still calling me names. Next thing I knew, he was only going off (literally) the next stop. This may just be a rant but it affected me the whole morning due to stress and the moment i reached my office, i was bawling my eyes out in silence. Any tips to handle these negative emotions while pregnant, that usually doesnt take as much effort to shut off? 😮‍💨

Trying to handle emotionsGIF
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

sorry u had to encounter such a jerk! I will watch baby or funny videos on tiktok or any other show that I'm currently watching to keep my mind off negative emotions. physically I don feel like doing anything so just sitting down n browsing videos keeps my mind off till I feel better

What comes around goes around. He has no patience so gd luck to him when comes to parenting. I’m preg too, i know it’s hard to control our emotions at times but i told myself that dont let crazy ppl got into me. Our health is utmost important!

Yeah I get it I also got supper angry with a friend the other day.. That made me so angry the whole night I couldn't sleep. I am usually quite a zen person.