smoking during pregnant

if stop smoking at pregnant 31 weeks does it helps? have anyone been through?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

im a smoker too but since the day i know i was pregnant for the 5th baby .. i stop smoking for the 9 months period ok .. i cannot stand the smell of the smoke and smoking is not good for the baby... thru out all my pregnancy i do not smoke even thou im a smoker .. well it depends on ur will

VIP Member

Pls pls pls stop smoking if you haven’t. Smoking is so harmful to your unborn baby. I know it’s hard, but please stop. As a community we are here to help you. Keep us posted and if you need support just post here and we will do our best to help distract you every time you want a cigarette!

5y ago

Yes it helps to quit now. One side effect though is your baby might have a Low birth weight. Smoking is an addiction. It’s hard to quit - but you can do it if you put your mind to it.

everyone, I feel so so so bad. that kind of feeling is really killing me. but I m willing to stop now even I would be feeling cold turkey. but my only worry is does it helps rhe baby even if I stop now? does anyone know?

5y ago

thank you very much. i really hope i could over come it and i swear i would never touch again. actually on my 1st pregnency i did stop when i have morning sickness (vomiting) but i pick it up during confinement i need cigarette to wake myself to take care baby during night time. is so hard and stressful to handle new born.

VIP Member

Smoking is a big no no during any stage of pregnancy.

VIP Member

No smoking while preg pls