At what age did you share outside meals (eg. At restaurants) with your baby?

If rinse the food with water to remove the salty gravy, can I let my baby have outside food earlier? Sometimes it's just so troublesome to have to think of bringing separate home cooked foods for my baby šŸ˜©

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1 year old. (But I gave late cause baby not into solids šŸ˜…) However do take note that, once baby started tasting ā€œflavourful foodā€ it means goodbye bland food. Some restaurants do allow you to request no salt no msg so you can check with them. Iā€™m not sure what race are you (not being racist but because the one Iā€™m recommending is not halal) but Iā€™ll recommend ding tai fung as they offer to remove all of those I mentioned above which is a good option if you wanna offer outside meals with babies younger than 1. I do have friends offering outside food (without special request) to their 6mos due to their working schedule and no helper/parents to cook. Their babies are healthy too.

Read more

I just gave my boy outside food as soon as he started to eat beyond puree. My boy was and still is a fussy eater so if he does eat, be it home cooked or outside food, it's really a win alr for me. So far he never experienced any diarrhea or stomachache frm eating food outside. But tt's also because he rejects many šŸ˜…

Read more