If I don't have time, what's the quickest way to get the most back from selling my stuff pre loved ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would suggest for you to post on various preloved sites, carousell, facebook preloved pages, gumtree. In order to get the most back maybe a challenge. However if you can check the price of the item others are selling, you can lower it slightly and it would sell faster. Tested and proven, works great. Do note that the items you choose to sell makes a differance too. I have tried selling kids stuff and even household items. They are taken within a couple of days and if you are lucky maybe even within a few hours. All the best.

Read more

I just sold a whole lot of furniture and other random stuff on various Facebook pages. I realize that people are highly likely to want to buy if you can provide delivery. I know lots of people who want to buy big bulky items but they have no way of transporting it. If you throw in delivery, you can up the price by a little bit to cover petrol costs. For example, today I sold a desk for 80SGD (UP 120SGD) and the lady instantly bought it without negotiations because of the free delivery.

Read more

I usually sell my items in some mummies' or babies' fb groups, and also carousell. I wouldn't say I can get back most from selling the preloved items but probably I can get back some rather than nothing at all. It also depends on the condition, the dealing places and the rarity of the items. You can command a higher asking price if the above are in excellent condition with convenient places.

Read more