Hi Parents, I'm looking for this Minnie Mouse soft toy 7 inch. This design no longer selling in Singapore and my daughter of 3 years only want this design. Please let me know if you know where I can buy this exact design and size or selling pre-loved. Thanks!

Post image
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, sorry for my bluntness. But she's already 3 yo, she should understand "cannot find" or "no more" or "broken/ spoilt" Why are parents giving in to kid to this extent?? If kids have such obsession, it's not a good thing either. And in life, we can't get everything we want. I hope u wouldn't want ur kid to become overly pampered and can't transit to the next phase in life...

Read more
VIP Member

Have you tried looking on carousell? Taobao is also a good place to source for such toys

7y ago

Yes tried searching at carousel but can't find this. And google it managed to find the picture from diapercake but also confirm out of stock. Email to Disney and ask if they still have this design. No hope too.

no problem Angeline. maybe you want to check out aliexpress?

thanks

Ebay? I always get my dumbo toys from ebay.

7y ago

Don't think have. I have googled and look through all the Minnie images and websites, no luck. The website selling is out of stock for very long. Think out of production already. Thanks for your advice

VIP Member

Have you tried kiddy palace?

What about q10, gumtree or amazon?

7y ago

All tried but to no avail.. thanks for your suggestion.

VIP Member

try carousel babe

TapFluencer

🥰