3 Replies

Super Mum

You’re looking for something like this. Depending on how far away you are from the hospital. If you’re further away you might want to do a 5,1,1 before going to the hospital. That’s 5 minute intervals, for 1 minute duration over a 1 hour period. Use an app to help time your contractions.

Hi thank you so much for d info! 😀Mine was ard every 20 mins, for duration of 1 to 8 mins. It's probably jz braxton hicks cz I'm feeling alil better now. But ive already bathed and ready to go hosp if need to. Bcz i already felt weird pullings in my stomach ystrday.

Super Mum

Hey there mama! Are you feeling contractions? And is the pain consistent? As in, are the intervals consistent? What you’re looking for is contractions that cause you to stop in your tracks (you cannot focus on anything else and you have to stop to focus) - we refer to this as intensity.

I jz realised that I am replying to the same person. Hahaha. So sorry! I thought there's 2 ppl replying my qn. But hey, thank you so much for the great tips!! The pain isnt intense yet for me to stop and focus on it. So i think should be alright for now. But I will keep on a look out for it and wait for the 511 like you said. 😀

TapFluencer

the weight of your baby doesn't determine when he or she will come out. if only you experience contraction pain or suddenly tummy very hard.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles