Edd sept has given birth ?

Hi mummies with Sept EDD, has any of you given birth ? And at which week? Was it naturally and thru vaginal delivery ? Im already at 37 weeks+ edd is 17 sept, and now since my baby is full term i spend every single day being paranoid like when will my contraction start and really scared ill end up getting induced cs baby doesnt want to come out 😭 #FTM

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My EDD is 16 Sep, still no signs of labour too, everyday I’m like waiting for signs and being paranoid haha. But I have been feeling braxton hicks since the past week, and cramps on some days. Still hoping to have natural signs of labour instead of having to induce after my next appointment this coming Friday 😳

Read more

edd 20th sept. been feeling alot of contractions and pelvic pain is getting worse. but i have had quite a number of comments abt how labour is still far away since my tummy is still "high". thou afraid, hoping for baby to be delivered soon as gynae mentioned he is a tad on the heavier side...

My EDD is 18 sept! So now I’m 38w pregnant. I have the same fears as you.. I’m scared of getting induced or failing and going for e-csect 😭 Jiayou mamas we’re in this tgt!

EDD 23 Sep and no labour signs either... hoping for natural instead of induce too 😔 all the best to us! You're not alone, our babies are just too comfy in there 🙂

My EDD was 4 th Sept but she decided to see the world earlier… I gave birth to her on the 37w + 6d… Vaginal delivery on the next day after mucus plug was observed.

My Edd is on 11 sept. Now I m 39 weeks. Decide to csect with natural. Will delivery on 6 sept😊 my baby weight now is 3.6 kg. Add oil all mummies here !

my edd is 19 Sep, haven't delivered yet. Baby seems to have dropped though, but no other signs. Fingers crossed tt baby will stay inside till edd

Edd 20sept. Not yet deliver but mucus plug came out already yesterday

My EDD is 6 sep and still have not delivered