Check up

I went for a check up. At the time I was 6weeks 2 days pregnant. But during the scan they were not able to see my water bag or baby so they did virginal scan. They only saw a water bag and not able to see the baby. So the doctor ask me to come back 4th dec to scan again. I am worried. DiD some one had the same experience or anyone can advice me. Till then I am having a bad mood swing and not able to be myself.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, i experience almost the same thing as yours. Same week too. Doc did three vaginal scans on me and they can't find anything in the womb. Doc said it might be still at very early pregnancy as sometimes it's not accurate to count your pregnancy week by the first day of your last menstrual. Just rest more for now and don't carry heavy thing. But if you have brown or red discharge, pls go to the hospital immediately. Take good care!

Read more
VIP Member

I did vagina scan at 6 weeks too , only yolk and water bag seen and was told to come back 2 weeks later , I was so paranoid and anxious the entire 2 weeks with all those worse outcomes in my head but at the 8 week scan can see baby and heartbeat already , don’t worry so much !

Hi there.. 6weeks too small to see.. I had a vaginal scan at 6weeks too to confirm my pregnancy. Same as u, only can see water bag.. Went back for a second scan at 9weeks and u can see your little peanut, so don't worry:)

I went for my checkup at late week 6 to early week 7. By then can see the foetus and water bag and head heart beat. Don’t worry, maybe it’s still early.

4y ago

Hope all goes well!

VIP Member

My first scan was 5 weeks, only have a sac. Went back at week 8 and finally can hear the heartbeat! Don't worry too much. It might be just too early :)

I was with same experience. Then doctor called me after 15 days. And the scan was normal. So don’t worry and dont loose hope.

Don’t worry and don’t be scare. Week 8 will be a better week to see baby through ultrasound. Take care! :)

My first scan was around 5 and a half weeks. Saw the sac and a tiny circle that was surprisingly the foetus

Same! At 5 weeks and can't see anything. Was told to come back in two weeks time. Hopefully all good 😪

Same goes to me,when they scan,they cant see my baby but when they do.the viginal,they sae my water bag