Postpartum

Hello, I just want to vent. Whenever I try to sleep, there are these flashbacks of when I was giving birth. And now I think it affects my daily life. From when I was pregnant, I was already having some problems. Taking meds to keep the baby, having injections, check up, and the pain I went through induced labor was too much. My wound reopened and even now that my baby is almost a month old, my wound still aches and it's limiting my movement. I can't even sway my child to sleep. I don't produce much milk. I can only pump an oz per breast. I tried everything to boost my breast milk but it did nothing. My nipples are inverted so I never got to enjoy feeding my baby. And now every time that my husband wants a kiss or a hug (trying to joke about how I used to be before giving birth) I feel empty. I get piss or mad at him most of the time without even a reason. Sometimes I even think that it was all his fault that I was this hurt. My conscience is bugging me and I want to console my husband but every time I'm trying to reach out to him, to bond with him, everything's coming back. I don't know if I'm scared or what but, I can't go on with my life normally if this keeps happening. Please tell me what I should do to get through this. I don't have anyone to talk to and I feel more tired everyday thinking about everything.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

same tayo ng pag bubuntis daming pampakapit injections infections nakadiaper di na tumatayo hanggang induced labor pero nauwi pa din sa cs tapos 35 weeks lang pinanganak ung baby ko naiwan sa ospital. sobrang sakit lahat nakakapagod ng buong pagkatao. what you feel is valid. nung unang month ko halos gusto ko na magpakamatay, iiyak nalang laging galit, ansakit sakit ng katawan ng tahi ng lahat pati kiki kasi nainduce labor din ako. ako kasi walang pera. pero if may pera po kayo please get checked, and open up (alam kong mahirap pero maybe if your husband is responsible and loving enough alam ko tutulungan ka niya sa lahat he will give you the rest and check ups and support that you need) kapit lang mawawala din ung sakit. matagal pero mawawala din yan. for postpartum please open up or better get checked

Magbasa pa
2y ago

thank you ❤️