Instant Mommy

I just want to share my story. It was 3 years ago, when I had baby. I was student that time, Last semester na lang gagraduate na ako. Then my baby came to my life, di ako ready kase wala akong 9 months to prepare for my baby. Originally magbabantay lang ako sa hospital since walang magbabantay sa asawa ng pinsan ko who's about to give birth. Then tragic happened na nagkaroon ng problem sa panganganak nya. Sabi ng midwife lumabas daw ang matris nya and need ng urgent operation. Then naiwan si baby sa akin kase need nila itransfer ang mother nya to other hospital. I don't know anything about the newborn. I was so scared to hold her in my arms kase ang liit nya and ang payat. I don't even know how I will change her clothes even feed her. As in,Wala akong alam. But I became a mother. All the struggles of a new mom I have been through. Those sleepless night plus need ko mag-review kase may exam ako kinabukasan. My baby became my inspiration, she the reason why I keep on fighting for better future. For her future, ganito pala feeling ang maging mother. Though di sya galing sa sinapupunan but i love her like she's came from me. Lahat gagawin para sa baby ko. Ps. Nakarecover ang biological mother nya pero nasa amin parin si baby. And kilala naman nya ang mga biological parents nya and also older siblings nya. #sarapmagingmommy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Kudos to you, Mommy! God Bless your heart ❤