Hi , i want to melt my all fat i gained my weight to much after my pregnancy and my daughter is so close to me don't give much time to exercise and i have 2 babies my boy is 4and half how I control my weight I gained 30 kgs after both pregnancy

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi.. thanks for your query. Well, to lose that post pregnancy weight it is very important you follow a proper diet and food regime. Exercise is important, but if you have no time at all to do so, then it's okay to go ahead provided u eat well and do not starve. Once you start coming down,the fat melts too. Please do let us know if any more queries :).

Read more

Hyy to loose post pregnancy wt.wats more important is breastfeed ur baby,as much as u can.it will shrink ur uterus faster.side by side hav balanced diet.dnt go for dieting.as ur baby depends upon u.so take good diet.avoid excess oil,ghee,salt n sugar.do simple brisk walking.

Losing weight after pregnancy is not rocket science. So just have to eat right and do at least 30 mins of walk every day. Keep a check on what you eat through the day. Monitor your sugar intake and stay away from packaged food. I did this and lost 12 Kgs after pregnancy

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20635)

I gained lots of weight aft 2nd pregnancy.. Now I wana reduce my tummy hips n Thais.. Plz help me.. My baby is 6 months old now.