Mummies what are your thoughts on Dengue and can you share some tips?

I want to ask for tips on ways to prevent mosquito breeding within the house 😫

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Dengue has been on the rise and it’s been a worrying period as I stay in the Yellow Zone. Just to share on some of the methods that I’ve used and thus far, been working well. You can consider trying it if it benefits you. 1/ Spray Repellent every 2 hours 2/ Have a Electric Repeller at home I’ve tried using mosquito patches but it doesn’t work too well for me. It only works at the patch and I still got bitten by mosquitos. So, thus far these 2 methods have worked for me.

Read more
VIP Member

I love plants and placing saucers under flower pots could be a major contributor for the outbreak of dengue . Anyone who has plants a around the house to share your tips to prevent mosquito breeding within the house . Other than removing the water in the saucer daily. Any other method or idea?

VIP Member

I am fearful of crawlies, so Baygon Aerosol is my handy helper in the house. It is effective in knocking out my target in only few seconds. Also with Dengue cases raising, I use Baygon Aerosol in my house to protect my family against mozzies bites!

Overturn pails and drain the excess water off. If you have plants at hm do the same too. Mosquitoes like to breed in places with water. https://www.nea.gov.sg/docs/default-source/dengue-zika-pdf/dengue-home-flyer-14-may-20-1.pdf

Super Mum

I have been using Baygon Aerosol and its amazing. It kills insects instantly and help to prevent mosquito from breeding in my house. I will spray a good amount of Baygon Aerosol before leaving home as a prevention of dengue.

VIP Member

My son love to use OFF Repellent Spray, it comes with a nice fresh fragrance and very gentle on skin. Most importantly it is a great way to prevent him from getting mosquito bites

VIP Member

With the increasing number in dengue cases, i am actually very worried for my family. May i know if there are any tips i can do to prevent further breeding of mozzies in my home?

TapFluencer

Dengue is constantly on the rise, the symptoms and effects of dengue are worrying and is something serious! I am definitely very afraid of it, how bout you?

VIP Member

What's your thoughts about the cases of Dengue on the raise? Are you taking making any preventive measures to protect your family?

VIP Member

I heard that June is the start of Dengue season and seeing the rising cases scares me. I hope we don't have to experience it.