I want an outdoor area for my son's fifth birthday. Any suggestion mummies?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it depends on your budget. Port of Lost Wonder is not too bad an idea. Head on over to the Port of Lost Wonder for a pirate party the tots are sure to remember. There’s a number of packages that all include catering, decorating, invitations, two hours in a private space and the admission fee to Port of Lost Wonder; you can either opt in for the basic package priced at $599 or go for the Wet n’ Wild Party Package with Party Games upgrade ($899) which beefs up the day with a party host, five more guests and the private use of Celebration Island for two hours. Check it out at:- http://www.polw.com.sg/parties.aspx

Read more

I agree with Samantha on POLW. Love that place (did my son's 4th birthday there). Amped or KidsSTOP is also good for a boys 5th birthday party. You can check out this article on 70+ Unique Birthday Party Venues in Singapore to get some other ideas. http://www.supermommy.com.sg/unique-kids-birthday-party-venues-part-1/

Read more

My kids are soccer crazy so I do mine at The Cage at kallang. You can book the soccer pitch (which is caged), on a per-hour basis. You can set up food that you bring from home/cater. So it's a fuss-free option for us. The boys love it! And you're in, play a game, have some food, cut the cake, and you're out!

Read more

RWS offers some interesting party venues with a twist - Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark - Bay Restaurant are both in the outdoors. At Dolphin Island, yr son and his friends get to interact with dolphins too!

What about Port of Lost Wonder? We were there last weekend for a birthday and kids absolutely loved it. They also set up a separate area for food/cakes and a special foam pool for the birthday party.

Jacob Balllas Children's Garden - but you need to book way in advance. A friend recently did a picnic party for her daughter's fifth at Gardens By the Bay on east coast. The kids has a blast.

VIP Member

I recommend hort park. You can rent the multi purpose hall, along with the outdoor gardens for about $1,500 over the weekends. You can sit about 200 people in the mph.

Post reply image

thanks

Singapore Zoo/Birdpark Birthday