4 Replies

Hi, I didn't experience empty sac but I did have blighted ovum which means the egg didn't grow. All the pregnancy symptoms were there especially the bloated and painful breasts. I ended up with a D&C as I was traveling soon and didn't know when the body would expel out the tissues and all. Some ppl will experience extremely bad cramping while it expel out naturally. I bled for a few days after D&C and all symptoms faded pretty soon after that. Only thing is my next menses took about 2 months to return but we tried after my menses returned and now I'm pregnant. It's tough but hang in there. Rainbow's just around the corner ❤️

Hope you are managing ok. I was in same situation for my first pregnancy and felt the same way. It will heal. It is quite common. I think now i see it as there’s something positive where I feel that it’s just an empty egg and not a life that terminated further down the development. Rest one or two cycles and can try again. People say you will be very fertile after. I did so and now I’m almost 37 weeks pregnant! Sending you love and hugs x 💕

Usually body will expel it out naturally(e.g. like period but more clotty) unless your gynae recommends removal. Recommend to do mini confinement to reset your body.

not experience

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles