Asking bout empty sac

I wana ask does any mums experience empty sac? Cos right now by right im week 9 +.. im feeling so sh*t. Im feeling weak im feeling so tired im feeling nauseous very2 bad. I wana cry. I got no appetite . Its just wosrt.Its not my usual self anymore.. my last appointment was 10nov.. stupid me wanting to wait next 2 week for my appointment to get remove my sac.. apologies for my words.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I didn't experience empty sac but I did have blighted ovum which means the egg didn't grow. All the pregnancy symptoms were there especially the bloated and painful breasts. I ended up with a D&C as I was traveling soon and didn't know when the body would expel out the tissues and all. Some ppl will experience extremely bad cramping while it expel out naturally. I bled for a few days after D&C and all symptoms faded pretty soon after that. Only thing is my next menses took about 2 months to return but we tried after my menses returned and now I'm pregnant. It's tough but hang in there. Rainbow's just around the corner ❤️

Read more

Hope you are managing ok. I was in same situation for my first pregnancy and felt the same way. It will heal. It is quite common. I think now i see it as there’s something positive where I feel that it’s just an empty egg and not a life that terminated further down the development. Rest one or two cycles and can try again. People say you will be very fertile after. I did so and now I’m almost 37 weeks pregnant! Sending you love and hugs x 💕

Read more

Usually body will expel it out naturally(e.g. like period but more clotty) unless your gynae recommends removal. Recommend to do mini confinement to reset your body.

not experience