Empty sac. Apologies for the photos just wana share n could have some idea

I went to kkh o&g this morning. Bcos i found what tat call spotting on my pantyliner yesterday night brownish on pantyliner when wipe with tissue i saw red accompanied with white discharge. This morning my first pee i see nothing on my pantyliner but wipe with tissue theres blood. Today doctor scan my vagina he say he can’t find what caused the bleeding. All he see is an empty sac. Say i gave wrong calculation. By right I should be 6 week base on doc is 5 week. Doctor not prescribed any medication just continue with my folic acid n come bck after 2 weeks.. now i still see brown discharge. Im starting to worried im starting to feel sad but I don’t wana spoil my day n mood.

Empty sac. Apologies for the photos just wana share n could have some idea
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t feel or worried… at this stage ,a lot of things are still uncertain.. but having shown a sac is already a good sign to begin with! Doctor ask you to go back a few weeks later probably to check if everything is falling in the right place.. I went through the same phase as you, I was scared and worried all the time..even when I was 10 weeks, I was bleeding and I freaked out.. but there is really nothing much can be done at the phase.. just take folic acid and continue to have faith… many other things to worry still.. as of now, just lead your life as per normal and be happy!!!

Read more
6mo ago

Thank you mummy love for ur words.