conceive

I am trying very hard to conceive but not successful. Any advice? Been relaxing, doing it every 2 days during ovulation..

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Relax. Follow with your doctor

VIP Member

How are you tracking your ovulation?

5y ago

It's inaccurate to use app. Try to use thermometer for ovulation.

Try to relax - good luck!!

Is your menses regular? if it is, maybe it's your husband's prob. We were trying to conceive for almost a year but to no avail. We went to check with the doctors and my gynae said nuth wrong w me. He, on the other hand, had sperm motility aka the sperm moves too slow. He had to stop drinking alcohol and i fed him lots of veggies, esp pumpkins and pumpkin with pumpkin seed. Diet is one thing you can change easily and also exercise more. Hope it helps!

Read more
Super Mum

Consult your gynae

Consult gyane

VIP Member

You are definitely not relax if you are counting the time and days. This is my experience. I did all my calculations, dates, tcm, supplements.. cold food to avoid. It was so contradicting. How can you not think about wanting pregnant and yet you are doing so much for it. I was preparing for my new home and had all my mind focus on that thinking new place new start, and eventually this baby came right before that, because I had no time to think about wanting it now because I was ready to move to my new home and start a new 2 person romance with my husband and wala! It came! Don't "do it" for the sake of a baby. The ovulation dates may not be accurate. I stopped trying after the supposedly 2 days +2 days after ovulation, but my last try I tried on every few days for a week after ovulation. It was non intentional because I thought my ovulation is over. But it is this particular try that finally got me pregnant after 2 years of trying. My husband says counting days and sex for baby makes him stress. Probably that makes sperm quality drops as well.

Read more
2y ago

I agree. Don’t have sex for the sake of wanting to conceive. Make sex a natural and enjoyable moment and just do it without thinking of other stuff.