I think pregnancy make me hate my father so much. Just out of sudden I hate the way he talk or question anything. Maybe is pregnancy hormones that make me feels this way. I hope after I deliver everything will be fine. We are living in one roof and now if he is at home I will lock myself up inside the room to avoid seeing him. I really feel irritated by him.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. I am sorry to hear that things are like that at home. I remember that when my elder sister was pregnant, although she wasn't staying with us, there were many times we quarrelled and nearly got into hands-on fight. So yar, i guess hormones do play a part too. On the other hand, i think you can try to calmly think about the things that he does or say that irritate u. Could there be miscommunication or some jus that both parties are not good at expressing themselves? He might meant well, just that somewhere along the way of tell or delivered to u, it got messed up. It will be good to work on the relationship even if needs mediator or outsider around. Post delivery, u will need a lot of help and support and every bit helps. I am sure u want baby to have good prandparents bonding too yar. Jia you

Read more

Hi you are not alone in this. I went through the same when I was pregnant and staying back with my parents. My dad made me very angry several times and once I was so angry I even hit the door with my foot and it swelled. Thinking back it was very foolish. My baby is now quite bad tempered and loud. Not sure is it because I was in a bad mood often when I was pregnant. I advise that you try to let things go and don't be bothered by his remarks. Men are not good at communications usually especially older men like our dads who may be going through menopause. Sometimes they make certain comments all because they want the best for us. After i had my baby I learnt to tone down a lot. There is just more important hints in life than to get angry with family members. Take care and have a happy pregnancy!

Read more

Oh dear, was it like this before? If no, most likely hormones changing. It is a tough period. Aside from. This, any arguments or disagreement lately? Best to figure out the trigerring factor. Chill out and rest whilst you can.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19177)