I think my kid is quite ugly. She's 2 and her nose is very flat and her eyes has no double eyelid. What age can I send her for plastic surgery?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Well its a combination of both your partner and your genes. How can you say she is ugly when you are the one creating it and she is just 2 years old time will change . No one is born perfect . And its better for her to grow up first and let her decide herself whether she want plastic surgery. No point having plastic surgery at such young age just to look beautiful..

Read more

Beauty is not everything and beauty is subjective . She is you n your hubby's child , a combination of both your genes. What values are u inculcating when u ask this kind of question ? Why not use the time to inculcate n nurture the inner beauty in your child -- her character .. a truly beautiful person starts from her heart, not her face .

Read more

Time will change her looks too. She is only 2 years old. Features are not fully developed yet. She will be able to decide how she wants to look when she gets older and mature. Please don't do any rash decisions on her

I won't send my child for plastic surgery unless there is really a defect like cleft lips etc. Having no double eyelid is normal.. n her nose might suddenly become sharp upon puberty.. which happened to my hb

What am I seeing... not sure if this is indeed true (or troll) but please do not let your own opinion influence how your daughter views herself growing up. That’s the least you can do for her. Thanks

VIP Member

Hold your horses mama. Girls will change as they grow older. Don't make the decision for her. She will make her own decision when she gets older and she is clear on what she wants in her life.

Read more
VIP Member

I heard you can lightly pinch her nose bridge. Well in any case you can always save up and if she's eager to go under the knife when she's 21 you can sponsor her.

I won't change lo looks. Natural beauty is the best. I think the decision should be left to get and not for you to change her looks. Just my two cents

My mum's generation said that ugly child during young time will become handsome/pretty child when grows up 😆

VIP Member

Beauty standard change with time. Let your child decide when she's an adult if she should go for plastic surgery