7 Replies

Oh ya, my baby does the same.. I think maybe it’s the temperature of our hands that makes baby stop moving about? Hahaha cos it always feels like our hands are warmer than my belly whenever we try to feel baby kick.. try taking to baby or ask daddy to put his ear on your belly? 😆 not as warm as our palms..

Give your baby more time to grow. Our baby girl kick a lot in my wife's belly during the final trimester, till this day I still feel it's such a wonderful feeling, one that we as parents won't forget ☺️

VIP Member

They are so cheeky and cute even in our tummies don't they? I am at 26 weeks and baby girl responds super well when her daddy rub my belly. But when i rub, she stops. Hehe. Too funny

VIP Member

OMG sameeeeee!!! I’m only 16 weeks so I feel the flutter. But every time I touch then the baby stops. 😭 so sad. My hubby thinks I’m lying about this hahahaha

Yes! My baby do the same thing. You will know the real kick when you are on 3rd trimester. You will wish your baby can stop kicking for sometime 🤣

very normal!! hahaha. they will kick more dont worry. the biggerthey get, the stronger they will be and will kick more also

VIP Member

wait until 30 weeks then you will feel the kicks each time you unintentionally touch your tummy 😆

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles