Holding in poop

I tend to hold my poop in when I’m breastfeeding or feeding baby halfway. Think I’m facing constipation now but I can’t recall when I last pooped as I’m so tired everyday.. any mummies also facing this issue when you’re the only one taking care of your baby? I try not to disturb my parents (staying with them) when I need to use the toilet cos they’ll just pass lots of unnecessary comments and I don’t like that.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes yes me! Baby is 5m old and I still don’t poop while handling her. I either hold it till at night (if I still need to poop) or I simply forgot that I needed to poop (happens most of the time) 😅 Had constipation prepregnancy all the way till post pregnancy, all poopoo session is a crime scene 🔍🕵️‍♀️ I tried detox drink, it was a great mistake the next morning. 🙃 But thankfully, now I could at least sprint and pee if I needed to while I put her on tummy time to watch YouTube. During her nb days, I couldn’t pee/eat plus the close intervals of needing to pump every 3hourly I almost went crazy.

Read more