Hi, I am a stay home mom. My husband is working and studying part time. His study needs him to attend school 2 times a week and not forgetting his busy work schedule. The course will last for 3 to 5 years. I feel sad and worry that I he won't have time for baby and me. I understand that he have to go through this in order to progress at work and give me a better life. But I just scared and I am a very clingy wife... I really don't know what to do and how to feel. Just so mix up feeling right now.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I had the same exact situation with you. I need to tell myself, husband is doing all these so that in future he would be able to find a better job prospect with a fatter paycheck. It's beneficial for you and baby too. Keep yourself busy with baby. im sure he will also miss family time. Take photos of place you bring with baby. Babies milestones too. Once he is back home, even on the bed, cuddle him, give him encouragement also. He will appreciate that you are understanding while he is hard at work studying

Read more