Hi, I am a stay home mom. My husband is working and studying part time. His study needs him to attend school 2 times a week and not forgetting his busy work schedule. The course will last for 3 to 5 years. I feel sad and worry that I he won't have time for baby and me. I understand that he have to go through this in order to progress at work and give me a better life. But I just scared and I am a very clingy wife... I really don't know what to do and how to feel. Just so mix up feeling right now.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mama! I faced the exact situation till last month! I have 2 kids and a SAHM. My husband did his part time degree and has ended it last November! He worked from 8-5pm and did his degree every Tue & Thu, sometimes on Sat too. You should understand that he is doing this for yourself and your kid. My husband spends time with us a lot on days he has no work and school. You just gotta keep yourself busy to distract yourself from feeling lonely. What I did everyday was to bring the kids out for play. Indoor playground, water play, we go to the library etc. I bake, I cook (try different/new recipes each day). Stay positive and good luck!

Read more