I serve chuckie, dutch mill and oaties minsan for my toddler sa snack time. Okay lang ba yun? breastfed naman cya and di cya sakitin..

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For my baby's pedia. There's nothing wrong with serving chuckie, dutch mill and oaties. She recommend chuckie to my daughter as additional to calcium and calories to replace the fats that she burned. Dutch mill for her to have better digestion and oaties for fiber. She also recommend QUAKER GOOD START DAIRY DRINK 😊 hope this could help.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

thank you mommy!! will try the Quaker good start drink soonest 😊

VIP Member

On my daughter's case, never naman nagka-prob since I fed her the same snacks. Super love nya ang Dutch Mill! :) I think long as walang allergy si baby, di nag-cause ng diarrhea or anything not normal sa body nya, it's fine. Just keep it in moderation as these foods are sweet. :)

Parehong pareho tayo ng binibigay na snack for my 2 kids. :) I also breastfeed them until now kahit toddlers na sila. Pero during day time, they're okay with Chuckie, Dutchmill and oats. hehe All good so far, I've never encountered problems feeding them these drinks.

I give my kids the same drinks for snacks. They've been taking these drinks for quite some time now and we've not encountered any problems naman. My kids also love the Quaker oatmeal drink banana flavor.

I guess ok lang naman. No bad side effects sa kids ko because I serve them almost the same drinks as you do to your kids. It's also an advantage that you still breastfeed your toddler.

Ok naman po yan. Parang myth nga lang yung sinasabi na nakakapagpa-tae yang mga drinks na yan sa mga bata. Minsan try din natin ang yogurt mas healthy yun.

Hindi po yan healthy, wag nyo po sanayin sa tetra pack drinks. Madaming sugar.

okay po ba ang chuckie sa 10months old baby po? kahit pure breastfeed?

Same tayo mami yan plagi snacks na bnibigay ko sa mga kiddos ko,:)

What age na nya mommy? Okay lng un once in a while