no appetite at all

I see food i feel like puking. Totally no appetite to eat at all. Can dun eat the whole day.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try eating guava. I am 14 weeks and from 6 to 12 weeks it is the worst. I puke 3x and only can eat dry food, but also it didnt really matter as i still throw up. I tried eating guava and looks like it got better a lil? Now i only puke 1xday lol. Hang in there

U still have to take light stuff like porridge, Milo or biscuits to boost your energy level. Best to take maternal milk to meet daily nutrient needs.

Super Mum

Eat small and frequent meals. Eat anything u like (except those banned foods). Don’t force urself. I like eating cornflakes and cold milk only.

Find something you like to eat, then just eat, rest as long as you can before you puke it out. Then just repeat all day everyday.

VIP Member

Dont eat if u cant take it. Go a&e for drip is better than eating n puking. I wont eat if i were u. Just dont get dehydrated

Try to take something light. Milk or milo with biscuits, fruits, bread or soup. Baby need food too! :)

4y ago

I did. Sometimes milo will puke too. Even water also.

That not really good. Try to eat something. I craving for fried chicken and french fries

VIP Member

Oh dear, I feel you. Have liquids like milk so that nutritional needs that still met

TapFluencer

Eat something light, like yong tau foo soup with just the ingredients or porridge.

I tried. Sometimes i puke all out within minutes after i ate. It was horrible.