Supply dropped after covid

I just recovered from covid, and my milk supply dropped from 120ml to 70-80ml each pump. I have been drinking lots of water and taking supplyments but it's not working. Has anyone had the same experience? Did your supply eventually come back to normal?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing a drop in your milk supply after recovering from Covid. It's understandable that you're concerned, but it's great that you're reaching out for support. Many mothers have experienced similar challenges, and there are definitely steps you can take to help boost your supply back up. Firstly, make sure you're taking care of yourself by getting enough rest and nutrition. It's also important to continue staying hydrated by drinking plenty of water, as you mentioned you're already doing. In addition to that, consider adding lactation-friendly foods to your diet, such as oats, flaxseeds, and leafy greens. These can all help support milk production. You mentioned that you've been taking supplements, but if you haven't already tried it, you might want to consider trying a specific breastfeeding supplement to support your milk supply. There are many options available, and some mothers find them to be helpful in increasing their milk production. It's also worth considering reaching out to a lactation consultant for personalized support. They can provide guidance on techniques to help stimulate milk production, as well as offer advice on breastfeeding positions and latch to ensure your baby is effectively removing milk from the breast. Remember, it's completely normal to experience fluctuations in milk supply, and with the right support and strategies, many mothers are able to successfully increase their supply back to normal levels. Don't lose hope, and continue reaching out for support from other mothers and professionals. You're doing a great job, and I hope you see improvement soon! If you need additional support, please feel free to check out this breast milk enhancer product that some mothers have found helpful: https://invl.io/cll7ha0. Wishing you all the best! Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
TapFluencer

🙏💕