MIL

I realised my MIL likes to take things from my house..so she saw this crystal stool that she likes and she wants to take it for her home I give to her..I bought alot of those magic white sponges and one day when I wanted to use I realised there are none and when I asked my husband about it he said his mother gradually took all the magic sponges. I have delivery tissue boxes and bought 8 rows of tissue boxes..she also want for her house and took 2 rows I give her..den I use this Swarovski pen for writing down my LO feeding schedule she took it without asking me. I also bought a big box of pain relief patches for my husband to relieve his aches from carrying baby. My mil also happily took a few packs within the box, come my house use loose packs too. Should I voice up or just let it slide since she is my MIL?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Mmmhhhh I guess u should discuss tis kinda matter 1stly wif ur hubby (LET HIM VOICE OUT TO HIS MUM) to prevent any misunderstanding between u n ur MIL

VIP Member

You should voice out before it gets worse. This behaviour should not be encouraged.

4y ago

Ok noted thanks mummy!