Call for donation for any excess baby stuff you have mamshies

I just pray that there are mamshie out there who can extend a little over their excess baby stuff. Any stuff as long as it's useful and safe to use will be very much appreciated. I resigned from my 8hours job from a government agency to finally practice my profession as a nurse. I was ready and about to start but I was a bit shocked when I learned that I was 5 months pregnant last June 15,2022 and been put into high risk pregnancy bec. Of my elevated blood sugar. Halos wala na po akong savings kasi na deplete ko na during my unemployed months since Dec. 2021 up to June 2022 since I am also a mother of a 2 yrs old baby boy. Plus the fact that I have to set aside money for my laboratories and diagnostic exams. I am a bit stressed kasi ni isang gamit wala pa si baby. Kaya I am knocking for those mamshies with kind hearts for donations for any stuff that you can give to my baby. My due date will be on Oct. 28, 2022. Maraming salamat po.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hello mommy, first time mom here and due is on oct 6 so nagiipon ipon pa din po ako ng mga gamit ni baby so I dont have excess yet. Eto lang po maitutulong ko sa inyo for now mommy, ishare po itong fb page sa inyo for you to join. Earlier lang po may nakita din akong nagpost na mommy na looking for stuff for her upcoming baby and madami pong nagoffer. Might as well you could use this platform po to seek extra help apart from this app since madaming active mommies duon na mga preggy no more. Goodluck po mommy and have a safe delivery. https://www.facebook.com/groups/usapangnanay/?ref=share

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Thank you for your response mamshie. I have joined the group also and praying that someone could help. God bless you.