I am part of a mummy group on WA. And all the mummy do all day is talk about what new things they have bought or signed up their kids for. They talk about buying 2-3 breast pumps, high tea at various hotels, the best tula carriers to buy, sending their kids for swimming etc. I really feel my heart pain when I see what they can offer their kids and what I cannot. Any other mummy feel this way also?

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello!! Nothing to feel inferior of! I'm also in multiple mummies WA group.. u don't have to have what other mummies have.. don follow the trend, some are really useless and a waste of $... end up when the trend dies off, u see people selling away all those extras they have at a lost...I also cant afford, so I will just get wat I feel is really needed and useful, if it's too expensive, I will search for good conditions pre-loved..and some WA groups do have very nice mummies who will share good deals and affordable classes and u get to know items on discounts like diapers, milk powders etc etc.. just mixed around with those whom u can click with... I exited 2 chat groups before 😅

Read more