6 Replies

Yes I understand how you feel 😕 I haven’t been sleeping well and it’s hard for me to perform at my best at work when I’m in the office with frequent fatigue. Have asked for alternate work weeks but was rejected. I can only bear with it until the baby arrives. Jiayou mummy!

Hi Sheryl. Thats what i meant.. here pple has no passionate of working and understanding others. Sad about it. But like i said it is what it is. Ive did asked to be excused from work during CB period but it was rejected. Hope all goes well for you and take care!

I’m in my 2nd month of unpaid leave due to my severe morning sickness, but my boss expects me to do some work at home as he’s still paying me CPF in order to get the 25% relief from the Government. Technically i’m still a “paid” employee so I suck thumb and do work..

Oh dear. Still expect you to do work? Speechless. Its okay then take your time to do and rest when you can. Just speechless. You take care and may you feel better in coming days!

Me! I was wfh for awhile but have been back in the office for the past 2 weeks.. take mc when ur tired. Dont overwork.. Im alrdy going week 38 and im still working. Will take leave alrdy this friday onwards! My final week before im due!

Yes ive been taking unpaid leave since my MC and annual leave zero due to my morning sickness. I am counting down my days to my ML. Yours coming.. i wish you all the best and you can do this! Take care ya!

Omg! I can feel you. Wish I could still work from home. Im at 26 weeks. Stay at West n work on the east. The journey to n fro makes me super tired. Stay strong to us! 💪💪💪

I wish i can wfh home but i cannot. I can understand how tiring the journey was. Yes super tired. I feel you. Thank you.. same goes to you. We can do this!

Then u should take unpaid leave.... nowadays doc dont anyhow issue HL anymore. I also asking for it but doc do not want to issue...

Yes i am doing it now. Been running out of my MC and annual leave due to my morning sickness. I tried twice for HL but doc didnt want to. Sigh.

I do understand you. I also had same issue

We just have to bear with it. Nowadays when i feel unwell i just took unpaid leave. If only we can get HL it would be better. Can have more rest. But what to do. Take care and may things be better for you soon!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles