I noticed that my 6-month-old has become quite lighter whenever I carry him even though he didn't lose weight. He's not that as siksik anymore unlike before. How come? Is that normal?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I think that's part of a child's growth process. As long as your child isn't in pain or exhibiting visible discomfort (which may be signs that something is wrong), then you and your baby should be fine. But if you suspect that there really is something that isn't right, trust your maternal instincts and consult with a doctor.

Magbasa pa

Maybe that's because your baby has become more active than before, Babies tend to burn lots of calories as they reached 6 months because they start recognizing more of their physical capabilities. Some babies even lose weight at the onset of 6 months. Best thing to do is try consulting your pedia

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13180)