Disgustingly full feeling the entire day

I am most probably in my 4th week ( my first kkh appt is next week). Lately for the past week, I have this disgustingly full feeling, even thinking of what to eat kinda repulses me and I feel like vomiting but I can't. It's a really uncomfortable feeling and that feeling last the entire day to the point where I have not eaten anything for the entire day and at dinnertime, I still feel immensly full and don't feel like eating anything. Is this normal and what do I do to alleviate this uncomfortable feeling? Please advise. Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it’s very normal. best to check with your gynae. gynae can probably prescribe something for you. it’s perfectly normal. you may also wish to consider having appt on 6th week instead, higher chance of seeing fetal pole or heartbeat even.

1y ago

Thanks for your advice. :) So I wouldn't be able to see anything during my kkh appt in my 5th week? I had an ectopic pregnancy early this year and I'm afraid that this pregnancy won't be viable that is why I am hoping to go to kkh ASAP to confirm viability of the pregnancy.