I m very frustrated n devasted. My husband has been lying to me saying he is working. He said he play mahjong. And he will come back. He didnt come back lately. He will only comes home at afternoon then he leaves again at night . I check his laptop grab transaction he is been going to the same block. I asked him. He says play mahjong. He even took loan of. I manage to saw the documents. He doesnt know that i m aware of it. Many times i really wan to give up. But there are somethings i cannot tell him that i saw his laptops n etc because thats my evidence proof. Early this year we quarrelled. He even hitted me twice. He even point knife at my lo. Seriously i dont know what to do. I have been smoking alot n thinking alot. What would you do

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

First of all. You need to protect yourself and your LO by applying a PPO since he already pointed a knife at your LO. Anything CAN happen. Secondly, he is starting to be abusive, I would advise you to seek help from FSC. And probably move to somewhere safe incase the loan repayment fails and loan sharks come. Have you tried to figure out whats gg on in the block other then mahjong?

Read more