7 Replies

As above Chetna, mentioned that you will get food done as per your wish in the place you are staying in, you can also on daily basis buy fresh fruits for your baby. You can give her mashed banana which is filling and packed with nutrients. If nothing good, then you can give her curd with rice or chapati mashed in rice or milk. Get busiest for the baby. You can get shakes mades for the baby. Can have fresh juice be given to her. Haridwar is a throbbing place, you can get everything that you want for your baby. At hotels you can also ask them to make food with no spice and add ghee in it.

Hey Sanjay, as the other moms already pointed out, the hotel where you are staying will help prepare some basic meals that your baby can easily have. you can ask them beforehand to give you boiled rice and plain boiled dal, with just salt and turmeric. also, you can ask for plain rotis and add butter to it, both of which can make filling meals. depending on what your baby is comfortable eating at home, you can give him similar fruits, bread butter, parantha, curd rice and similar such items. also, you will get an abundance of fresh fruits there.

Hi, Since, you are going for 15 days, you can ask the people where you are staying to either let you make khichdi, porridge and stuff like this for your baby. Most of the hotels, have all the food that can be fed to a nine month old. You can get it made according to the style you wish to. Nowadays, you get good, fresh food as much like home style in most of the restaurants and hotels. Also, when you are staying for as many days, I am sure the place you are staying in will surely oblige.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28699)

U can easily get any food prepared in hotels and even at ashrams at haridwar. U can get fresh juices, fruits available at several stores. Give curd to ur child and oats too

But my baby is nt eating any food. Can I give him paratha,?? If yes then which kind of paratha?

Ya sure thanks

Related Questions

Related Articles