Weight Gain

HI! Can i know whats e ideal kg should i gain at 24 weeks so far?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

24 weeks as well. According to this app we should have gained at least around 5kg but so far I’m only able to reach 4kg gain. I’m petite by nature and my appetite is not big at all. I cannot eat big meals because it makes me throw up so I eat 5 adequate meals in a day and maybe that contributes to my low weight gain. Don’t feel bad if you are not hitting a huge gain. Let’s focus on our health and most importantly baby’s growth and development. 😊

Read more
1y ago

Omg same here! I’m at 24 weeks and I gained 4kg. My hubby, parents and friends around us are concerned about my low-weight gain. Their concerns are starting to make me worry a little if something is wrong? I eat very frequently, almost on an hour interval basis, but I’m not putting on as much weight. Started at 52.5kg, at at 56.5kg now, petite and on the smaller frame. Was about to post if this is a cause of concern 😢

Before I got pregnant, my weight is 43.5kg, while my current weight now at 25 weeks is already 53kg!! Never weighted more than 45kg when I was not yet preggy 🥲 good thing im not getting chunky or big. I still look slim. Idk where did that 9.5kg hides 😂

12mo ago

I guess the lighter we are the more we gained. I started off at 44kg and 24 weeks now I am 51kg. First trimester didn't gain any at all despite all the big feasts during Xmas and CNY. Second trimester the weight just shoot up very fast.

TapFluencer

Im at 22 weeks and I’ve gained 9kg so far. Was 55kg, now about 64kg 😩. I didn’t experience any morning sickness throughout my pregnancy so far and my appetite has been really good too, so I gained quite a bit really fast.

1y ago

me too.. is it normal?? 🤔

depends on your pre pregnancy BMI. You can try using this calculator: https://www.calculator.net/pregnancy-weight-gain-calculator.html

At 24 weeks, I gained 7kg. I agree with people that eating durian can gain weight faster. The baby will be bigger. But don't overeat. Everything is in moderation.

I'm 24weeks now, only gained 3kg and baby weight is 660g only.. but doctor said baby is on the average weight now.. previous scan baby was on the smaller side.

i’m 24 weeks gained 15kgs already. i ate as per normal so i’m not sure what happened. LOL. dr said it’s fine though. passed my ogtt too.

VIP Member

every pregnancy is different but as for me, my ob advised na dapat at most 12 kilos igagain ko the entire pregnancy to avoid complication

You don’t need to follow exactly. As Long as ur baby growing well and according to gestational age, that’s all it matters

At week 24, I’ve gained about 7kg. Don’t worry about weight gain as long as baby is growing well 😊