giving birth

Hi i know its a random question here. im 5 months pregnant but im hearing stories that giving birth is really really painful and im really nervous to go through it. anyone can share their experience? thank u.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. I was like you too when i was pregnant. Yes it will be painful afterall you are bringing a life to this world but that’s the beauty of it! I was in thedelivery suite for 24 hours as i wasn’t dilating enough but my active labour was 1/2 an hour. Couldn’t stand the excruciating pain when my contractions came in so i opted for epidural. Once baby was skin to skin with me, i felt so grateful, truly so happy. It was all worth it! Don’t worry abt the pain mommies to be! Please know that there are various options you can choose to relief the pain like laughing gas etc. i took that when my gynae was stitching me up! I felt so high above the clouds. Haha. Enjoy your pregnancy journey and your soon motherhood journey! All the best to all of you mommies to be! We can do this. Our bodies are made for this. ❤️

Read more