Ezcema during pregnancy

Hi fellow mummies, I developed ezcema at around week 8. Now im at week 13 and it got worse. I have no history of ezcema prior to getting pregnant, not even for my 1st pregnancy. have anyone of you developed ezcema when pregnant and recovered after giving birth? Im really worried that i will continue to have ezcema even after giving birth. 🥲

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hormone changes due to pregnancy can make our immune system go haywire including suffering from skin conditions. It is part and parcel of pregnancy and every mother experience differently. But if the eczema is so severe that it bothers you and quality of life please get it checked by doctor and tell them you’re pregnant

Read more

I developed eczema too during pregnancy and I’m at week 14 now. Went to polyclinic and got referred to NCS. Doctor said it was pregnancy related due to hormones changes. Not to worry too much! Usually goes away after baby is out! Apply creams prescribed and try to maintain certain level of cleanliness! Hang in there!

Read more

Request for QV Moisturiser to ease the dry skin and itchiness. I got steroid cream but didn't use it. It feel better after using QV Moisturiser.