How long visit clinic one time

Hi, can I know how frequently do I have to visit the clinic for check up ? I’m currently 2 month pregnant.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, your gynae would advise you whenever you go for your checks. If unsure or if you feel unwell before the scheduled appointment, pls call them to fix an appointment. Here is a link where you can find out more details about the scans required : https://www.google.com/amp/s/sg.theasianparent.com/list-of-scans-during-pregnancy/amp

Read more
VIP Member

at least once a month for 1st and 2nd trime.. almost every week on the 3rd. but depending if you have special cases that needs frequent attention. if your doc wont advise, initiate to ask but normally it's indicated on your follow up notes...

VIP Member

Follow your gynae's advice. He or she will tell you when to go for tests/regular check ups etc. For uncomplicated pregnancy, it can range from monthly visits to 2x a month for this stage.

VIP Member

Monthly checkups from first trimester until last month. From last month of 3rd trimester will be weekly check-ups .

Super Mum

Monthly.. The clinic will update you. It will get more frequently during the 3rd trimester..

for 1St and 2nd trims, once a mth. towards the end. 2-3weeks once.

i followed the advice of my gynea with whom i had a package

VIP Member

I visited once a month - and from week 36, every week