May i know how did one actually forgive your parnter infidelity and how to move on?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmailDOTcom

Read more
5y ago

have always been very skeptical about intruding on others privacy, loved ones or colleagues. However we all know curiosity can get the best of us at times and only by knowing the truth on some hot-button issues do we truly find peace and closure. I decided to feed my curiosity and give it a shot. After a long tedious search and being short-changed by incompetent hands, I stumbled on probably the most reliable hand thomasgonzalez at gmail dot com What got me most was her offer of a total refund within 24 hour of any unsatisfactory service but I didn’t have to use that option cause he got the job done! His many services includes: Intercepting and Retrieving Instant Messages: Whatsapp Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook Spy, Skype Spy and Hangouts

Personally, I feel that I can never forgive a person who cheats. But this is because of my neurotic personality. I could foresee myself not being able to trust the person again. Even if the person is capable of change, there will be a constant lingering air of doubt that would be detrimental to the relationship. Hence, it is more an issue of trust to me. Once broken, it will be very difficult to earn it back. The precedence has been set and it is unlikely I will be able to let it go so easily. That being said, I think if one feel that he/she is able to trust his/her partner again, it is worth a try. Counseling may help the couple work through the issues and move on from that incident. It really depends on every individual.

Read more
5y ago

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this ha

Is this the first time? Are your kids till very young? Are you able to be financially independent? What is the reason behind this(not spending enough time together etc)? Is he willing to end things and put family first? Personally i have seen the damage a divorce can do to family especially the kids. I would forgive if its better in a whole for the family to stay together.

Read more

I couldn't forgive my spouse. So we actually separated because of it. I am not married to someone else and never been happier. Not saying that's what you should do. But it worked out in the end for me. That said, we didn't have any kids in the other relationship and I am financially very able, so I didn't need someone to support my life

Read more

There will always be trust issues. But both parties have to forgive & talk things out. What made them do that, and how to make things better & working again. My hub calls me right after he ends work. & when he goes to work he will leave me a message and a selfie :) all these little things give me secure.

Read more

Been married 17 years and have 2 kids.. Still walking out because he cheated on me with my helper!