Early Pregnancy

Can I know the do's and don'ts during early pregnancy.. And also what can be eaten n drink n what cannot...

96 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

9 weeks pregnant to my 4th baby hoping for a baby girl para my prinsesa kami pero kng ano man ang ibigay ni god as long as healthy mamahalin namin 🥰🥰

I am 9 weeks pregnant, no appetite for rice or other food but I can finish a bowl of instant noodles. I feel guilty eating it but if I don't I will get bad gastric. 😩

Go n google to get some knwledge n u wil knw. Bcz there is a lng list that u can look at. 4 nw no raw food n half boiled egg etc. too many to be mentioned.

I was told during early pregnancy not to carry heavy things, squat up and down too fast, and though we can het hormonal at times, try to control our anger and stress.

VIP Member

Basically you can eat almost anything just everything in moderation(: Do try and cut down on coffee, tea though. You may wish to Google for more info. Take care!

9 weeks 💁🏻‍♀️ walang pagsusuka or pagduduwal na nararamdaman, di rin mapili sa pagkain. 🤗

3y ago

same prang di buntis 9weeks preggy

Hello po😊 First time mom 9weeks preggy 😅 23yrs old po ..anu po ba mga bawal gawin o kainin at pwd sa first trimester? slamat😉

hello mga ka mommies. sino po dito ang still breast-feeding while pregnant? OK lng po Ba un? hndi po Ba maapektohan ung baby s chan ko?

Google can tell you a lot of what to eat and not to eat, what to drink and not drink. That's what I used!

Alcohol, raw food, coffee and tea. After first trimester my doctor said it's safe to eat all kinds of food.