May I know anyone encounter pregnancy depression? I am at my thrid trimester and I feel that I had abit of depression. I only feel love and safe when my husband is back from work. I got angry easily whenever my family members ask me about anything. I just being so defensive which I don't know why I reacted this way. But when my husband is with me I don't react angrily or defensive, I feel more happy and I even have more communication with my family members. And also I feel extremely tired and lonely. I used to be a cheerful lady and now I just don't know what happened.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I experienced the same as you. I think we are more sensitive when we are pregnant and with the large surge of hormones surely we will feel temperamental. I got angry very easily during pregnancy and very sensitive to people's comments. One advice to you try to make yourself as happy as you can. Think of baby. Think of how your baby wants you to be because your mood affects her. I am not sure is it because I flew into temper several times during pregnancy and also throughout pregnancy I was always irritated by things. My gal has a very very bad temper since birth and she is very loud. My mom said I got angry too much which caused her to be like this. I am not sure if it is true because they always say a moms mood affect the fetus and baby right. I regretted getting so angry during pregnancy and I wish I could have let go f many things then. So pls try to stay happy and positive and stay away from toxic people!

Read more

Hi dear, many a times we go through different stages with happenings around usm bring pregnant is not easy. Moreover bwing in the third trimester. D9 not be so hard on yourself. Emotionally you are changing due to hormones. There could be many factors which is causing you such emotions. Did anything happen recently? Usually when such things happens, it could be due to many reasons. Has rship with hub been good? It is hard to gauge from here or to advise. However, it is best to relax and pamper yourself as the D day gets nearer.

Read more