I have concerns.. worried

I jus give birth not long ago, living in the same household with my hub family.. my sis in law bf keep coming to our house stay overnight..he is not vaccinated yet, high risk to spread the virus to us, ..and recently there are so many unlinked cases out there.. i hope he dont come to our house so often but i cant stop him from coming...what should i do? I hope govt can hv temp rule to stop ppl visiting/mingling with different household ppl...😩

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will talk to my husband first and see how best we can approach it. my in laws are staying with us and taking care of my baby on weekdays and my bil 3yo on weekends at our respective households. We told our in laws to avoid cross mingling btw households for at least a month and my husband spoke to his brother to seek his understanding to make arrangements for my niece to be taken care by his wife family. Our objective is to protect both kids and reduce point of contact. only my hubby and my in laws have been vaccinated but that's not the point as that doesn't mean vaccinated ppl won't be infected. we also encourage my bil if he can, try not to put his child at childcare during this period.

Read more
3y ago

You have a great husband. :)