im so stresssedddddd ?

im gg 27weeks soon. and im living in a rental place with my fiancé. im working part time while he's working a daily paid job. we are struggling financially and my pregnancy came suddenly. i dont blame the baby tbh. so many bills keep coming in due to my school and i had to stop working for 4months last few months ago. now bills are catching up with us. and suddenly my landlord said HIS MUM wants to have back this house, NOT him. hes living with his wife and inlaws. im not blaming him if he wanna give back. but when i read the conversation between him and his mum, shes so mean and not willing to help him at all (she said that exactly) and demanded to give back by next month. im so stress bc thats only the house i have now. its dirt cheap at only 300/month for studio apartment, for us to pay. my edd is next feb. the house is like our stepping stone to build a family while waiting to apply a house. everything is falling apart and im breaking down at work. finding another place is also causing alot financially bc its not cheap honestly for just rental. im so sorry for this long post.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't be sorry. Hugs..